TrustGrid™ decentralized ecosystem enables service providers to have direct control over their customers and how their services are delivered to their customers.
TrustGrid™ provides direct peer to peer transactions between service providers and end users. This ensures economical efficiency by removing middle man and fee takers. It also ensures transactional efficiency by servicing the user directly rather than through intermediate host.
What is DeGrid?
DeGrid is decentralized ecosystem that facilitates secure and privacy preserving end to end transactions. DeGrid enable businesses to directly publish their services from the metro edge or the service edge (on premises).
DeGrid is decentralized – it doesn’t require centralized cloud for data processing and does not require centralized directory for identity management.
What is vrtYou?
VrtYou enables users to navigate the decentralized Web3 world with digital agency in terms of identity, consent, communications and user data management.
VrtYou provides the digital agency for the user represent their best interest in digital transactions without sacrificing their privacy or security.
VrtYou characteristics of digital agency; it is fully owned and controlled by the user (non-custodial). The next factor is digital agency in terms of identity, payments, storage, communications.
What is TrustGrid?
TrustGrid™ makes it easy for businesses to host their services at the Edge and deliver their services directly to end users or devices.
DeGrid stack enables business owners and service providers to efficiently deploy decentralized services.
DeGrid appliance is a decentralized edge processing node, containing an integrated stack of services running a powerful heterogenous processor. High-performance, high assurance, software-defined
- Integrated security services: Security, privacy, identity management, access control and policy orchestration.
- Heterogeneous Processing: leveraging FPGA microservices for accelerated packet processing and line-speed security policy enforcement.
- Fully Decentralized and self-contained: no centralized cloud, no centralized directories, no single point of failure, no single point of attack.
- Peer-to-Peer: no centrally managed platform or centrally managed network brokering customer connectivity / customer relationship.
- Open architecture: built on open source using open standards.
- Be in control of your customer relationships.
- Be in control of your data.
- Be in control of your costs.
- Be in control of your transactional efficiency.
- Complete ownership your technology roadmap and business roadmap
There is an explosion of new service opportunities at the edge. 5G / 4G networking provides Gigahertz bandwidth, single digit Milliseconds of latency and connection density of 1 million connections per square kilometer. These 5G capabilities make it easy to integrate online intelligence and control directly into real-time applications running in the real-world at the cyber-physical edge.
Additionally there is an explosion of Heterogeneous processors that bring new levels of accelerated performance, hardware security and compact form-factor convenience. Heterogeneous processors combine CPU, FPGA & GPU processors along with large DRM4 memory. Integrated software defined 5G radios are also available.
These processors bring high-performance compute to the edge. FGPA are ideally suited for data intensive computing. FPGA enable flow-through stream processing at line speed. This eliminates the need for large expensive packet buffering.
DeGrid stack runs natively om the heterogenous edge processors. DeGrid appliance makes it easy for service providers to host their application on the Edge close to the data sources / data consumers. DeGrid appliance provides a robust self-contained execution node for Edge services. This includes IIOT, AR/VR, volumetric video, payments messaging, logistics supply chain, etc.